At Springfield Christian Preschool
At Springfield Christian Preschool, we are intentional about immersing children (ages 2 and up) in an environment that is purposeful and productive – encouraging children to take the incremental spiritual, social, physical and academic developmental steps that will ensure success in elementary school and beyond. Through a combination of play-based learning, teacher-led instruction and hands-on activities, children of all learning styles develop skills in the following domains: math, science, language, social and spiritual. And of course, our teachers make learning a whole lot of fun!
All decisions are made from a Christ-centered perspective.
We encourage and maintain right relationships between teachers, children and our team.
A great team using great strategies in a great environment leads to a great impact on the lives of our children.
How to Get Started
Fill out our online application. It’s quick, easy and gets you started toward becoming a part of the SCP family.
Plan a Visit
Once you’ve submitted your application, you can schedule a tour of our facilities.
Once a spot opens up, we’ll get you plugged in and connected.
- I trust the teachers at SCP because they seem to truly care about the kids. Two different teachers showed up to watch Ty’s basketball games.JohnFather of a 4 year old
- SCP feels safe, warm, inviting, bright and cheery. My son looks forward to seeing his friends and teachers each day!JillMother of a 2 year old
- The atmosphere at SCP is amazing. We are proud to say our family is SCP.AubreyMother of a 3 year old and 4 year old
- We are so thankful we found the right place to prepare our little girl both academically and spiritually for kindergarten and beyond.Mae & TulioParents of a 5 year old
- My husband and I are both in education, we were looking for the perfect environment to provide our children with the skills needed to be successful in school. SCP has exceeded our expectations in every way.AshleyMother of a 2 year old and 4 year old
- Caleb has learned the same values we have taught him at home. It has been a real comfort to have consistent teaching at home and school.KeithFather of a 5 year old